Create and edit PDF documents with this complete tool by Corel.Antony Peel
The best known solution when it comes to creating and editing PDF files is Adobe Acrobat, but you can also download Corel PDF Fusion if you want to have an efficient and complete tool to work with PDF documents and at an incredible price!
Corel PDF Fusion has two clear advantages compared to other similar applications: an intuitive and elegant interface that makes it easier to use the program and its great compatibility with hundreds of file types. By simply dragging and dropping any file on its interface (whether images, presentations, spreadsheets, documents,...), you'll be able to view it without having any other program installed.
Some of the main functions of Core PDF Fusion are:
- Possibility to view, create and edit PDFs in a single application.
- Capacity to combine various PDF documents in one.
- Easily reuse previously created contents.
- Creation of PDF, DOC and XPS files.
Together with the main application, the Corel PDF Fusion multi-format viewer and Corel PDF Convert will also be installed, which you can use totally free of charge.
- Works on Windows XP or above.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.